** Changed in: zorba
     Assignee: nobody (nobody-users) => Sorin Marian Nasoi (sorin.marian.nasoi)

  remove bash scripts from properties generation

  Reimplementing the scripts that generate the options for the Zorba cmd
  with the same concept used for the runtime generation.

  To be more specific I'm referring to 'scripts/gen_all_props and
  When someone wants to add an option in the zorbacmd he has to:
  - change the 'bin/zorbacmdproperties.txt'
  - run the scripts in order to generate the 'bin/zorbacmdproperties_base.h'
with the new vales from 'bin/zorbacmdproperties.txt'

  Instead we could we could generate the properties automatically (like
  we do with the runtime iterators) and remove the bash scripts.