** Changed in: zorba
    Milestone: 2.1 => None

  geocode-from-address results change

  Test case zorba_data-cleaning_module/data-cleaning/conversion/geocode-
  from-address.xq - the results have changed; apparently the geocode for
  Lisbon is a few feet away from where it was. I've marked this as an
  expected failure. Changing the expected results is easy enough, but
  I'd like a little idea of how likely changes like this are in the
  future - is there any way to change the test to make it more stable?