** Changed in: zorba
    Milestone: 2.1 => None

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/867198

Title:
  JSON converter module not proccesing strings with '<'

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  New

Bug description:
  I run the next query:

  import module namespace
json="http://www.zorba-xquery.com/modules/converters/json";;
  declare variable $json-value = '{"html":"<b>bold</b>"}';
  json:parse($json-value)

  And I get then next error:
  converters\json.xq>:158,3: dynamic error [err:FODC0006]: invalid content
passed to fn:parse-xml(): loader parsing error: StartTag: invalid element name

  I've noticed that this problem occurs with any string containing '<' so for
example if we change the second line for
  declare variable $json-value :=  '{"html":"1 < 2"}'
  it still crashes in the same way.