For now, I'm marking this as targeting the next release, since this is
one of the issues reported by the Fedora package maintainer and we are
trying to fix all of his problems for 2.1.

** Changed in: zorba

** Changed in: zorba
    Milestone: None => 2.1

  Files missing from email module

  Reported by Fedora package maintainer.

  The email module includes FindKerberos.cmake and FindPAM.cmake, but
  those files are not included in the source of the email module - they
  are loaded from Zorba's cmake_modules directory. This means it's
  impossible to build this module except as part of a Zorba install.

  There may be other modules with similar problems - we should do an