> - QQQ doc for registerURIMapper and registerURLResolver

That needs to be fixed, but it's not part of this change...

> - I would have expected the ThesaurusURLResolver::resolveURL to be defined in
> default_url_resolvers.cpp

Speaking for Paul: He felt that it was better to keep the full-text logic
together (ie, its "full-text-ness" was more important than its "URI
resolver-ness").

> - Why isn't the WordNet Thesaurus loaded using the file module (analog to all
> other file accesses) instead of the ZORBA_WITH_FILE_ACCESS guard?

Because it's loaded with mmap(), which isn't available through the file module.

> - Is the error FTST0018 raised at compile time or runtime. I'm asking because
> it's raised in src/runtime/full_text/apply.cpp. Also, the error doesn't seem
> to include a error location.

Those two will need to wait for Paul.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/feature-thesaurus-uriresolver/+merge/80979