Review: Approve

I still don't understand the #include situation. Clearly dict_en.cpp is not
*yet* using ZORBA_NO_FULL_TEXT or else it wouldn't compile. What I'm guessing
is that there is some other change coming from somewhere else which depends on
having that #include. If so, IMHO then the #include should be added in
conjunction with that change, not this one.

Still, assuming for the moment that the #include will be necessary *someday*,
I'm approving this change 'cause frankly this proposal has been beaten to death
already...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~danielturcanu/zorba/mytrunk/+merge/79165