It's still a problem after 2.1 is released, because the modules will
depend on 2.1 and won't be able to be built against 2.0. So they'll all
need to be upgraded to list that dependency, even though in most cases
they would work against 2.0 if it weren't for their use of this macro.

It's probably not the most important problem we have facing us, I just
think it sets a bad precedent.

  This macro wasn't in Zorba 2.0. Therefore, using it in modules means
  that those modules require Zorba 2.1 for building, even though they
  (as far as I know) don't need it for running.

  There will probably be cases in the future where such dependencies are
  un-avoidable, but in this case SET_CMAKE_MODULE_PATH is at best a
  small convenience, so I don't think it's worth the cost. In fact, I
  think it's actually kind of a bad idea, because it enforces a
  directory naming convention on module authors.