I've migrated all of my unit-test code and removed every
ZORBA_DLL_PUBLIC declaration I could. One I can't yet remove is the one
for empty_rep_base in util/string/rep_base.h because:

  "zorba::rstring_classes::empty_rep_base::empty_rep_storage_", referenced from:
      zorba::rstring_classes::empty_rep_base::empty_rep()     in apitest.cpp.o

So apitest.cpp needs to be migrated first.

** Branch linked: lp:~paul-lucas/zorba/bug-896426

** Changed in: zorba
     Assignee: Paul J. Lucas (paul-lucas) => Chris Hillery (ceejatec)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/896426

Title:
  Unit test migration

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  This is to migrate several unit tests from the test/unit directory to
  src/unit_tests directory.