Review: Needs Fixing

That is:

zorba::expr_script_kind_t get_scripting_kind() was added because it is needed
in plan_visitor.cpp
in void end_visit(debugger_expr& v) (see the
lp:~zorba-coders/zorba/debugger_client branch):

argv.push_back(new EvalIterator(sctx,
                                  qloc,
                                  argvEvalIter,
                                  varnames,
                                  vartypes,
                                  v.get_scripting_kind(),
                                  localBindings));

and

void debugger_expr::compute_scripting_kind() was completed to return the
scripting kind of the wrapped expression (also see
lp:~zorba-coders/zorba/debugger_client)

If you see other solutions to these problems, let me know such that I change
them in the debugger client branch as well.

Also revert the change in translator.cpp:148 because it generates a useless
conflict with the debugger branch (and it's not worth it for just a new line).
The if will anyway disappear after the debugger merge. (see debugger_client
branch)

    theCCB->theDebuggerCommons->addBreakable(lBreakable,
aIsMainModuleBreakable);

instead of:

    if (aAddBreakable) {
      theCCB->theDebuggerCommons->addBreakable(lBreakable);
    }