Public bug reported:

Currently, the cmd debugger input is not interactive. E.g. there is no
possibility to get used commands by clicking the up key, code completion
doesn't work, and it is even not possible to move the cursor with the
left and right arrow to correct a typo in between.

Information about these features can be found in the following to stackoverflow
entries:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6350028/up-arrow-based-command-history-in-console-input-c
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4677561/cross-platform-interactive-text-based-interface-with-command-completion

I know, these features are not strait forward to implement. And it is
not super important. But most of the consoles support them and they are
really helpful!

** Affects: zorba

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/901173

Title: