Review: Needs Fixing

- Please put a very prominent comment around the SKIP_TEST block identifying
why the test is skipped and listing the bug number.

- Likewise, please add comment referring to the bug number next to the
commented-out EXPECTED_FAILURE() for the link1 test.

- If the external1/external2 tests are working now, you should just remove the
EXPECTED_FAILURE() lines rather than commenting them out.

FYI, for relatively trivial changes like this, I would have just made the
corrections myself, but since the branch is owned by ~danielturcanu I couldn't
do that...