Ok, I moved NsBindings to zorba:: scope (in item.h), and changed
createElementNode() to also use it (and clients of createElementNode() to use
I've changed the usages of createElementNode() in non-core modules as well, but
they compile fine without changes (confirming backwards-compatibility). I'll
propose them for merging individually once this change is on the trunk.
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp