This problem will not make anymore sense if Bug #901160 is implemented.
Moreover, Bug #912936 should be implemented instead to complete the DBGP

** Summary changed:

- Debugger: run command is confusion - Replace with alias?
+ Debugger: run command is confusing - Replace with alias?

** Changed in: zorba

** Changed in: zorba

  Debugger: run command is confusing - Replace with alias?

  I think the 'run' command is quite confusion. Especially for gdb users
  because they think run does a restart. I understand, the behavior of
  'run' cannot be changed because it is a defined in the standard.
  Maybe, it would be helpful to do an alias from continue to run and
  hide the run. Additionally, we could introduce start that triggers a