Daniel - I needed to merge this branch with the trunk to run the remote queue
with XQFTTS. Unfortunately this branch was owned by ~danielturcanu, so I
couldn't do this directly.

Instead I branched it to ~zorba-coders/zorba/xqueryx_fulltext, did the merge,
and ran the validation queue. See

https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/xqueryx_fulltext/+merge/88159

There were 389 test failures. Most of these look like unimplemented features
and so on, so I guess XQFFTS still doesn't run cleanly for Zorba. It looks like
your changes made XQueryX fulltext test cases run, but I can't be sure that it
solves all problems.

Anyway, please do any future work on the ~zorba-coders branch so others can
help out. Thanks.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~danielturcanu/zorba/xqueryx_fulltext/+merge/87018
Your team Zorba Coders is requested to review the proposed merge of