Review: Needs Fixing
WOW, that's really cool. I just tried parsing a huge file and memory
consumption was constant at a low level. Also, skipping root nodes worked like
I have some question/remarks:
- In the schema, there is a typo skip-top-Level-text-nodes =>
- If validation is enabled, will the validation copy or validate-in-place? I
think it should validate-in-place for performance reasons.
- From the documentation, it's not clear on which nodes validation will happen
if root nodes are skipped.
- Why does the schema have the following copyright notice "Copyright (c)2010
- The copyright should be 2006-2012
- Parsing the following document with <opt:parse-external-parsed-entity
opt:skip-root-nodes="1"/> results in an infinite loop:
- The feature is not added to the ChangeLog
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp