Probably the validation queue should NOT short-circuit - if one build
configuration fails to build, it should still try the rest. That way we
get the most information per queue run. Probably any egregious build
failures will cause all configurations to fail quickly, so there isn't
much time penalty.

  Validation queue needs to test multiple build configurations

  At a minimum, we wish to test with ZORBA_WITH_BIG_INTEGER set both on
  and off.

  More generally, we should support multiple build configurations, each
  with potentially different sets of tests run. For example, we don't
  necessarily need to run XQTS with every configuration.