It will be necessary for each build+test configuration to submit results
as separate CDash builds, and the passing/failing tests for each build
should be linked from the validation queue's log.html.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/918149

Title:
  Validation queue needs to test multiple build configurations

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  At a minimum, we wish to test with ZORBA_WITH_BIG_INTEGER set both on
  and off.

  More generally, we should support multiple build configurations, each
  with potentially different sets of tests run. For example, we don't
  necessarily need to run XQTS with every configuration.