My proposal for fixing this issue is to:
- rewrite gen_all_props and gen_po_props scripts in XQuery
- rewrite src/system/zorba_properties.txt and
src/store/naive/store_properties.txt as XML files
- run the 2 XQuery scripts in CMake every time something changed in the
scripts or the XML files
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Zorba
Coders, which is the registrant for Zorba.
remove bash scripts from properties generation
Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
Reimplementing the scripts that generate the options for the Zorba cmd
with the same concept used for the runtime generation.
To be more specific I'm referring to 'scripts/gen_all_props and
When someone wants to add an option in the zorbacmd he has to:
- change the 'bin/zorbacmdproperties.txt'
- run the scripts in order to generate the 'bin/zorbacmdproperties_base.h'
with the new vales from 'bin/zorbacmdproperties.txt'
Instead we could we could generate the properties automatically (like
we do with the runtime iterators) and remove the bash scripts.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp