Federico, I am approving this, but my knowledge of XML Schema and Zorba's
implementation of it is not good enough to do a real review. So, I am also
adding Cezar as a reviewer.

For example, after your fix, the query in bug #912722 complains that "no
declaration found for element 'a'". But, I think, the real problem is that <a>
should not be there at all given that the type of the "root" element is xs:int.
But then again, I could be wrong. That's why I am sking Cezar to review this,