SWIG is generating a proxy file to use the extension it generates.
However, depending on the version of swig your using this proxy is broken.
As it turns out, all other projects depending on swig are experiencing the same
issue:
http://grokbase.com/p/lists.xapian.org/xapian-discuss/2011/06/xapian-discuss-revision-15699-tg-index-text-text-weight-fails-with-no-matching-function-for-overloaded-termgenerator-index-text/21wgj7ioezj74qycl3vcjsojomvi

http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/ESL-20

Since we agreed on a stable API for PHP (which was the merge that caused php2
to fail), I decided to remove this proxy generation process.
Does it make sense?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/bug918592/+merge/89398