Public bug reported:

When using plan serializer, the test "converters/base64/binaryReadWrite.xq"
enters in infinite loop", probably when preparing the plan for the
UserFunctions.
I tested that with the plan_serializer branch.

** Affects: zorba

** Changed in: zorba
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Matthias Brantner (matthias-brantner)

** Branch linked: lp:~zorba-coders/zorba/plan-serializer

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/924177

Title:
  test converters/base64/binaryReadWrite.xq enters in infinite loop

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  New

Bug description: