1. Zorba does not support the (optional) namespace nodes and associated
sequence types. So, the releted code should be removed.
2. Why do the createSchemaElementType and createSchemaAttributeType have a
contentType param? This is not according to the sequence type syntax and should
3. Just curious: why doesn't the emit() method print out the type using the w3c
sequence type syntax?
4. An XQType of USER_DEFINED_KIND (i.e., an instance of the UserDefinedXQType
class) represents a sequence type only if the type is atomic. So, in
TypeOps::get_type_identifier(), a TypeIdentifier should be created only is the
type is atomic; otherwise an error should be thrown (or an assertion triggered).
5. To be complete, the TypeManagerImpl::create_type(const TypeIdentifier&
ident) method should also be fixed. It's up to you whether you want to do it or
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp