We already have this in Zorba.

** Changed in: zorba

     Assignee: Matthias Brantner (matthias-brantner) => Sorin Marian Nasoi

  improve xqdoc documentation

  We should have a method similar to the \include option provided by doxygen
  in order to include files/tests into the xqdoc documentation.

  - in Doxygen if you made sure that in the doc/zorba/doxy.config.in you set
  EXAMPLE_PATH at  line 501 and EXAMPLE_PATTERNS at line 510 in the doxy
  documentation you could use

  \include file.xml and get the content of the file.xml

  the result of the XHTML code was a DIV and PRE containers that were
  added to the actual code in the file, see for example
  the test shown after the text "The following XQuery (taken from John
  Snelson's article mentioned above) demonstrates the usage of the parse

  There you see that <div class="fragment"><pre class="fragment"> are
  added before the content of the actual file \included. Off course
  class="fragment" should be implemented in the CSS, but that is besides
  the point.

  A simpler solution, for starters would be to add some links like this:
  put the file.xml in a path recognized by xqdoc (I think the same thing
  is done the links to the actual modules pages, in xhtml/index.html,
  In this case I think the question is in which folder should we store the