Public bug reported:

Users that are using XQJ need access to CollectionManager and
DocumentManager.

This can be done by adding our own interface, and make our
XQPreparedExpression implementation class also implement this new
interface. But the user would have to up cast it to this new interface
to get access to these new methods. This will need to be well
documented.

** Affects: zorba

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/928987

Title: