Please never mark a bug that I reported as fix committed. Always assign it back
to me for closing.
As a good illustration of my point, the parse/serialize function is still
completely broken.
I will make a more detailled report later.

** Changed in: zorba

  JSON module snelson parsing problem

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  The following query:

  import module namespace json =
  import module namespace file = "";;

  let $tweet := file:read-text("tweet.json")
  let $tweet := json:parse($tweet)
  let $tweet := json:serialize($tweet)

  Where tweet.json (in attachement) comes from the twitter stream API,

  JSON serialization error [zerr:ZJSE0005]: "pair": illegal child element of
"array" type; must be "item"
  json:serialize#1 <>
  /parse.xq at line 6 column 15