The original bug (for which this report was opened) has been fixed. The
test ft-module-tokenize-1.xq fails due to a bug in the
TokenizeIterator::nextImpl(). I assume this is Paul's code, so Paul
should take a look.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/928631

Title:
  wrong static context in built-in function in full-text module

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  The error isn't raised if the schema is actually imported in the module that
  invokes the function which does the validation. This probably means that
  the static context of the function is the static context resulting from
compiling
  the importing module (instead the static context of the full-text module
itself).

  Alternatively, the in-scope element declarations could also become part
  of all the static contexts of the query. I think we have had this discussion
  a couple of times and I keep forgetting what we decided.