** Changed in: zorba

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/867022

Title:
  XPTY0004 needs error parameters or location

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  There are a few places in the code where error XPTY0004 had no
  parameters:

  constructors.cpp:828,840
  dynamic_fncall_iterator.cpp:163
  numerics_impl.cpp:913

  The original code didn't have them either, so there was nothing for me
  to migrate to the new error code.  Please ensure these have a good
  error message with parameters.

  Some places in the code have no error location:

  flwor_iterator.cpp:1341
  orderby_iterator.cpp:401

  and it wasn't clear to me how to obtain it.  Please add it.