I've made two tweaks by request:
1. You can pass multiple filenames to DECLARE_ZORBA_JAR(), eg.
DECLARE_ZORBA_JAR(FILE /path/to/myjar.jar /path/to/myjar2.jar)
You can't pass a :-separated path, however. Also, the EXTERNAL flag, if
specified, applies to all named jars.
2. I've added the names of installed jars to the -classpath.txt files in
addition to the absolute paths to external jars. So you only have to
scan the jars/ directory for the .txt files, not the .jar files. Then,
for each line in the text file: If the path is absolute, put it on the
classpath; if it's relative, resolve it to the same directory as the
.txt file itself is in, and put it on the classpath.
(Note that I've changed the name of the .txt file to
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Zorba
Coders, which is the registrant for Zorba.
New way of classpath and JVM Singleton handling
Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
This bug is to track work related to makeing Zorba modules implemented
in Java be robust and working all together.
It was decided that a few things need to happen:
1. (chris) add cmake macros to let build know a module is using java
2. (chris) cmake macros that define it's own jar implementation
3. (chris) cmake macros that define external dependencies (like xmlbeans.jar,
4. (cezar) add zorba classpath option, and CLASSPATH environment
5. (chris) add core module that can resolve a known (by URI) external module
6. (chris) add external java-helper module that provides concatenation of
- the order on calsspath is: ModuleOwnPath, ModuleDependecy, zorba -cp, env
7. (chris) make sure binary packages set up classpathes correctly
8. (cezar) add code to external java-helper module to create a singleton JVM
9. (cezar) refactor xmlbeans and xsl-fo modules to make use of external
Nice to have, not critical:
10. Have a generic way to implement modules directly in Java, Python etc,
using swig extension.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp