Review: Approve

include/zorba/item.h: Docs do not say what happens, if
getBase64BinaryValue is called when the item is streamable.

include/zorba/item_factory.h: "whence" isn't the most commonly used word
( maybe we could use another one

src/runtime/base64/base64_impl.cpp:43 is it ok to ignore the result of
consumeNext because the input can't be an empty sequence? If so, should
we add a comment?

Could we implement Base64BinaryItem::getStringValue() using
Base64BinaryItem::getStringValue2(zstring& val)?

Does Base64BinaryItem::getStringValue2(zstring& val) work if val is not
empty? It seems that theValue would be prepended to the current content
of val. Could we implement this method by emptying val and calling
Base64BinaryItem::appendStringValue on it?

- Is there a reason for the number 4048?
- In general those might be a lot of re-allocations, if the item is a
  little larger (e.g. if the item is 1MB, we've got more than 250
  re-allocations). I'm not sure where the right trade-off is, but it
  seems that this parameter might become expensive (if someone
  materializes a large item that should be streamed …)

I just hope that src/zorbaserialization/zorba_class_serializer.cpp works.