All points should be fixed.

For 4. I've introduced a new parameter 'nested' that specifies, if the call to
TypeOps::get_type_identifier is a nested call. If it is a nested call (from
another invocation of TypeOps::get_type_identifier) the 'nested' is true and it
is allowed to create type identifiers for non-atomic user-defined types.
Otherwise the 'nested' is false and we assert, that the type in question is
atomic. The default values of 'nested' is 'false', so that all existing calls
to TypeOps::get_type_identifier will behave as required for sequence types.

Is this solution ok?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/bug924987/+merge/96047