Review: Needs Fixing
Agreed with Matthias's comments.
Regarding DECLARE_ZORBA_JAR(), it looks like the commented-out macro is an
older version, and the newer version is not commented-out. The older one should
just be deleted.
Couple more comments:
- Do we also need to mention the addition of swig/various.i in NOTICE.xml? It
has a comment saying it's from the SWIG package directly.
- Wasn't the class name "IStream" causing a build conflict on Windows?
- The call to init_val() in zorbacmdproperties_base.h should be on a separate
line. (I know it was cut-and-pasted from above, but ugh.)
- Why is the method for retrieving the PropertiesGlobal* called
"getProperties()"? Shouldn't that be getProperiesGlobal()? (Or, IMHO,
getGlobalProperties() and rename the class to GlobalProperties.)
- Similarly, why is the factory method for PropertiesGlobal
"Properties::instance()"? (The Zorba Properties stuff has always seemed like a
mishmash to me; this isn't helping.)
- Need to fix the conflict in ExternalModules.conf.
- Typo: "singelton" in zorba.h.
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp