> Does this also work for schema imports without a prefix?
Are you referring to:
import schema default element namespace "SOMETHING"; ?

The answer would be no, the current changes are not tested for this because we
have no modules at this point using this kind of schema imports.

The xqdoc printer would have to be updated and also the xqdoc2html converter in
order to support this.

IMHO this should not be a show stopper for these changes: If you agree please
create a lp bug for me for this feature and approve this merge.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/fix_xqdoc_schema_import_prefix/+merge/97708