I fixed all of the comments, execept:
- the ones related to swig:
    - the changes are not required, right now but they required for optimizing
XQJ, to make swig play nice with streams it's quite a chlange, would be a petty
to loose them
    - I don't think various.i should be specified in NOTICE.xml since we
already have swig and various.i is part of swig.
- about Properties it's not really the most intuitive way of representing it
but I do think PropertiesGlobal is a good name, many projects use kind after
the base to explain what it is. I call Properties::instance() because that is
the private instantiable implementation class that extends ZorbaProperties
which is based on PropertiesGlobal.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/module-schema-tools/+merge/97105