You'd be right except for the fact that we're writing the documentation
in XHTML, not XML.

Obviously I want a NON-BREAKING space. If I used a single space, that
would be a BREAKING space.

** Changed in: zorba

  XQDoc doesn't understand

  Given the following HTML as part of an XQDoc comment:

  one gets the error:

  can not parse as XML for xqdoc: loader parsing error: Entity 'nbsp'
  not defined; raised at /Users/pjl/src/flwor/zorba/repo/feature-

  The parser needs to accept &nbsp; so a non-breaking space can be
  included in the HTML.