And I explained how you *can* handle XHTML entities using CDATA.

The priority is HIGH because if a developer tool is broken (such as
XQDoc), it prevents developers from doing their job (in this case, me).
Plus documentation is seen by the *customer* and so it has to be
*readable* and, in this particular case, using   helps with

  XQDoc doesn't understand

  Given the following HTML as part of an XQDoc comment:

  one gets the error:

  can not parse as XML for xqdoc: loader parsing error: Entity 'nbsp'
  not defined; raised at /Users/pjl/src/flwor/zorba/repo/feature-

  The parser needs to accept &nbsp; so a non-breaking space can be
  included in the HTML.