I can adjust the offset for a TimeZone object, but the ID is always a
string, so, if I create a TimeZone object from default it will acquire
the default ID instead the one provided from Zorba, so, there is no way
to create a TimeZone from Zorba without implying a String.

  XQJ integration with JavaAPI

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Users that are using XQJ need access to CollectionManager and

  This can be done by adding our own interface, and make our
  XQPreparedExpression implementation class also implement this new
  interface. But the user would have to up cast it to this new interface
  to get access to these new methods. This will need to be well