Review: Approve

I merged from the trunk, but I wasn't totally sure that I did the right thing
with stdafx.h. So I re-submitted the proposal so Matthias and Cezar could have
a chance to re-review.

As far as I can tell, stdafx.h was never explicitly changed on the
module-schema-tools branch; the only commits which affected it were merges from
the trunk. So I don't know why there were merge conflicts now. But I just made
it identical to the current trunk. If that's OK, then you two should go ahead
and re-approve.