The Remote Queue seems to have gotten itself into an infinite loop.  I've
notified Chris.  PLEASE DO NOT SET THE PROPOSAL TO "APPROVED" TO START THE
REMOTE QUEUE UNTIL THIS IS FIXED.

@Matthias: The "theSerStream" change was do fix a crash in the module.  No, I
don't remember why it's fixed in this branch.  I think the change is OK as it
is because theSerStream is deleted via cleanUpBody() that's called from
endBody().  However, I changed the code to set theSerStream to null in
cleanUpBody() and put the delete back in the destructor.  (Deleting a null
pointer is guaranteed to be harmless in C++.)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/feature-ft_module/+merge/102972