Could you add a URL in the code comment pointing to a Xerces mailing list
discussion or other page where it is mentioned that you shouldn't import
schema for schema? I suspect that is something that will surprise anyone
who looks at the Zorba source code later, so it would be good to have
third-party confirmation.

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery