Well, that's annoying. The comment in uvernum.h said that the #define was
"stable" since 2.4, but I guess that doesn't include the file it's defined in.

I didn't use icu-config because the existing FindICU.cmake doesn't find the
executables, only the include files and libraries. I don't know enough about
ICU to know whether there are any complications in finding the binaries as well
(there's several things that are different about finding the data files on
cygwin, for instance).

If you can tell me how to find icu-config reliably, I'll change it; otherwise I
guess I'll try to read either uvernum.h or uversion.h.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/find-icu-version/+merge/103197