I was confused at first, because there is already a test case for failing to import a schema while using DENY_ACCESS. But I figured out that the problem you found was when a schema is indirectly imported using eg. <xs:import>. I've added a test case demonstrating that, and verified that it used to fail and now succeeds with your patch.
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Zorba Coders, which is subscribed to the bug report. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/984759 Title: StaticContextEntityResolver ignores deny_access Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor: In Progress Bug description: within resolveEntity(...) the following code: theSctx->resolve_uri(lResolved, internal::EntityData::SCHEMA, lErrorMessage); might throw zerr::ZXQP0029_URI_ACCESS_DENIED. Currently, this exception is not propagated. Instead it is caught and null is returned which allows the default uri resolver of xerces to resolve the uri anyways. This is not exactly what "access denied" means. Therefore, the resolver must obey and handle the deny_access exception seperately. Please, find a patch attached to this bug report. To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/zorba/+bug/984759/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp