Edit to above: I have not removed getObjectValue() as it does not actually do anything with pairs. I have updated the documentation for this method to make it more clear. I did also have to remove one existing JSONiq test case.
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Zorba Coders, which is the registrant for Zorba. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/918164 Title: C++ API for JSONiq Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor: Confirmed Bug description: To at least include punching new store::Item methods through the zorba::Item API. To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/zorba/+bug/918164/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp