Two things I'm not totally sure/happy about:

1. The name createSharedStreamableString(). Probably
createSharingStreamableString() would be more apt, but it doesn't seem clear to
me. Maybe I should have just stuck with overloading createStreamableString().
Thoughts?

2. I had to initialize theIstream in the initializer block of the new
StreamableStringItem constructor, because theIstream is a reference. Therefore,
the ZORBA_ASSERT() in that constructor will probably never go off - if the
streamable_dependent isn't streamable, we'll have already thrown an exception
in the call to getStream() in the initializer block. I can't see a way around
this.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/bug-996084-reuse-stream/+merge/105016