Review: Approve

Sorry I didn't get back to re-review this sooner.

You can't have a single mention for both XQuery and XQueryX tests, because the
test names are not the same. So this change is technically wrong, since you've
removed the XQueryX EXPECTED_FAILURE()s.

However, my guess is that this is a wider problem, and that somebody needs to
audit the EXPECTED_FAILURE()s for XQueryX tests. So I'm going to approve this
change to get it in, and file a new bug for XQueryX issues.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/update_W3C_testsuites/+merge/104652