** Branch linked: lp:~zorba-coders/zorba/fix_bug_962255

  Need way to detect non-core modules in build

  We have a few test cases in core Zorba which depend on non-core
  modules. We would like to add some more, including "integration" tests
  and utility scripts.

  What we need is some CMake flag which is set by the existence of a
  given non-core module, so the core CMakeLists.txt files can do things

    ADD_TEST(depends_on_process ....)