> Ok, I have added the changes discussed. xqdoc now depends on modules_svg
> (Sorin, you had it the other way around, but I think this is what you meant).
> modules_svg will be a dummy target if the Graphviz modules is not declared. If
> it is declared, it will generate the .svg file.
Nope, the way it was correct.

"make xqdoc" deletes all previous output from build/doc/xqdoc and then
regenerates the documentation. In the process of generating the new XQDoc
documentation it will copy the "default" module dependency graph from
doc/zorba/xqdoc/images/modules.svg to build/doc/xqdoc/xhtml/images/modules.svg

"make modules_svg" generates the new dependency graph in
build/doc/xqdoc/xhtml/images/modules.svg

If it's the other way around (like you proposed) the following will happen:
"make modules_svg" generates the new dependency graph in
build/doc/xqdoc/xhtml/images/modules.svg
"make xqdoc" deletes all previous output from build/doc/xqdoc and then
regenerates the documentation. In the process of generating the new XQDoc
documentation it will copy the "default" module dependency graph from
doc/zorba/xqdoc/images/modules.svg to build/doc/xqdoc/xhtml/images/modules.svg

We can implement the way you suggest and have "make modules_svg" generate the
output in doc/zorba/xqdoc/images/modules.svg.
The drawback of this approach is that mostly every time one runs "make xqdoc"
and has Graphviz, they will see a file that was changed.

> I'm voting Approve on this change. Sorin, you should inspect my changes and,
> if they seem OK, go ahead and mark the proposal Approved to run it through the
> queue.
I will take a look on the changes: thanks for the help.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/fix_bug_962255/+merge/105989