As discussed, Rodolfo will provide:

1. A .zip file or other simple download of all third-party dependencies
(hopefully not more than 500 megs).
2. A .bat file which will build Zorba unattended. This script should take
exactly two arguments: the path to Zorba source, and the path to the unpacked
third-party .zip file.
3. A document which describes how the .zip file was created - what sources were
downloaded, how they were compiled (including any special build flags), etc.

Something it would be nice to have soon after that:

4. Another .bat script which runs all tests unattended. This script
should take exactly one argument: the path to the Zorba build directory.

As of today, (1) and (2) are believed done.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1001474

Title:
  Need Windows validation queue

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  New

Bug description:
  In order to truly support our goal of having the trunk always be
  releasable, we need the validation queue to build and test all changes
  on Windows as well.