> If no override-media-type is given, then the default charset is still ISO
> 8859-1 (see line 76 in http_response_parser.cpp).
>
> However, if the user gives an override-media-type, then there is no charset
> unless the user explicitly includes a "; charset=..." as part of the override-
> media-type; hence, the bytes will pass through unchanged.
>
> I can't think of anything else that's sensible to do.
If the user overrides the media-type, the behavior should be no different then
if the server returned one. That is, if the media type is overwritten to be a
text content-type, the default encoding ISO-8859-1 should still be used. Of
course, unless otherwise given by the user.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~paul-lucas/zorba/bug-1002867/+merge/106855