Review: Needs Information

If Zorba is not being installed in /usr/local, that does not necessarily mean
that it IS being installed in the same directory hierarchy as Java. I don't
like that assumption in swig/xqj/CMakeLists.txt.

Is there not any way with FIND_PACKAGE(Java) to determine the SITEARCH
directory? That information must exist somewhere.

Also, in /usr/share/java on my Ubuntu system, there are no .java files, only
.jar files. Did you really intend to install .java files there?