This appears to be fixed with the latest installer from

Juan, where is the change that you made to fix this problem? Once it is
checked in and merged, you can close this bug.

  libsasl.dll missing from Windows installer

  1. Install Zorba from:

  2. Run any query that uses curl, including just trying to import an
  unknown module:

    zorba -q "import module namespace f=''; 1"

  "The application has failed to start because libsasl.doo was not
  found." popup dialog.

  I believe that fixing cmake_modules/Windows/FindCURL.cmake to
  FIND_PACKAGE_DLL_WIN32(libsasl) might do the trick here, but I'm not