This appears to be fixed with the latest installer from

  http://www.2shared.com/file/iPwNbKla/zorba-250-win32-x86.html

Juan, where is the change that you made to fix this problem? Once it is
checked in and merged, you can close this bug.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1010748

Title:
  libsasl.dll missing from Windows installer

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  1. Install Zorba from:

    http://www.2shared.com/file/2ksHal6V/zorba-250-win32-x86.html

  2. Run any query that uses curl, including just trying to import an
  unknown module:

    zorba -q "import module namespace f='http://www.google.com/foo'; 1"

  "The application has failed to start because libsasl.doo was not
  found." popup dialog.

  I believe that fixing cmake_modules/Windows/FindCURL.cmake to
  FIND_PACKAGE_DLL_WIN32(libsasl) might do the trick here, but I'm not
  sure.